|“||Yes, it seems that the initial time travel has affected the aging process. It's quite the conundrum.||”|
Aku's therapist was erased from existence after Jack managed to destroy Aku in the past.
As his name may have suggested, the Therapist was merely a doppelgänger of Aku. He wore clothes, such as a shirt, a sweater, trousers, socks, and shoes. He wore glasses and had a watch on his right wrist. He also used a pencil and notebook, as therapists usually do.
- "So, tell me what's been bothering you?"
- "It's been that long?"
- "We don't say his name here. This is a safe place."
- "Yes, It seems that the initial time travel spell has affected the aging process. It's quite a conundrum."
- "Just what is called a confusing or difficult problem."
- "Yes, one can hope."
- It was to be assumed that he was spawned from Aku.
- It was possible that Aku had often visited the Therapist during the time gap between Season 4 and 5.
- It can be assume that Aku somehow studied psychology at some point in order for his therapist to be of any help to him during the last 50 years.