In Episode XCIII, Anguish came to Jack when he was hiding from the Daughters of Aku. Anguish was constantly telling Jack to give up and trying to convince him to commit seppuku, in which the Omen appeared to Jack and Jack told Anguish to be quiet.
- "It's time to end it, don't you think?"
- "When you had the sword, but now it's gone. There's no hope."
- "Well listen to you. And what are you going to do when Aku finds you and realizes you have no sword?"
- "Maybe he's right. You haven't faced anything so powerful. How much longer can you keep this up?"
- "Who cares anymore? There's no way home, there's nothing to fight for. There's no more honor. Come to think of it, the only honorable thing to do is-"
- "NO! I WON'T SPEND ETERNITY IN THIS FORSAKEN TIME!"
- "I want it to end. Aren't you tired? Wouldn't it be great to be free of all of this? Our ancestors are waiting for us, they want you to join them.”
- "You'll never make it, they'll get you!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.