All are extremely loyal to the Scotsman and love him dearly. Though grown adults, their father shows he's still in charge.
Like Flora, they are all muscular and red-headed and have green eyes. Only the bagpiper appears to be smaller compared to her many sisters. Their strength is most likely from both their father's and their mother's sides. They all wear tartan styled outfits.
While Flora may be the leader, her sister Isla has been shown by her side, hinting they are both considered the leads of the group.
The daughters of the Scotsman and his wife, it appears they never met Jack officially, but knew of him through their father's stories. They were raised by their strong and loving parents. It's never really known when they were trained as warriors to join their father's cause against Aku.
The daughters first appear with their elderly father and his army getting ready to launch an attack on Aku. He quickly becomes outraged seeing Flora's outfit. He quickly scolds her and tells her to cover herself before she catches a cold and extends this to his remaining daughters, stating "That goes for all of you". All equally annoyed and embarrassed, they comply with his request. However, their father's attack plan goes wrong. As Aku swiftly destroys the armies, the Scotsman orders them to retreat.
Though they don't want to leave him, they reluctantly follow his orders. The Scotsman buys his daughters some time, praising Jack in front of Aku whilst insulting the latter at the cost of his life. Flora and Isla both see this in shock and horror. Following Aku's departure, the daughters return to mourn their father. Fortunately, thanks to the Celtic runes in his sword, he lives on as a ghost in his prime. The Scotsman and his daughters all agree to find Jack and continue the fight against Aku. (Episode XCII)
The girls are later seen watching Aku's broadcast of him capturing Jack while voicing his intentions of executing him. The daughters are later seen joining in a final battle against Aku with Jack, during which time their father gives out their names and believes that his friend would be interested in one of them. Jack declines (to the Scotsman's chagrin) as he met someone already. Though last seen alive, their existence is unknown after the past Aku's destruction.(Episode CI)
The girls most likely have equal strength and stamina of both parents. They are all well trained in sword fighting and fighting techniques.
The girls mostly fight with traditional medieval weapons such as swords, battle axe and mace.
- Isla never has a speaking line though she is seen to lead as much as Flora.
- Compared to their parents, the daughters all have a calmer demeanor, though this changes when they're on the battlefield.
- The bagpiper is most likely one of the daughters, though it is unknown what her name is.
- They are almost the show's counterparts of the Daughters of Aku, with major differences in regards to upbringing.
- Aku's daughters were raised in an uncaring and cruel environment. While the Scotsman and his wife most likely raised all their daughters with love, care and were taught about the world.
- Also while the Aku's daughters were commanded to slay Jack for Aku, The Scotsman's daughters were raised to help the innocents, value life and oppose Aku's tyranny.
- Though he often becomes overprotective, all the girls clearly respect their father and were crushed when they saw him killed by Aku.
- The Scotsman wanted Jack to have one of his daughters as a bride.
- The eldest named Flora is dressed similar to warrior princesses such as Xena and Wonder Woman.
- All of them have similarities to Amazonian women.